Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Approximately 10,227...

... that's how many days I've enjoyed roaming the earth as of April 4th, 2006.

Happy Birthday, yesterday... and my first blog entry, today.

Alot of what I may come to post, certainly will have the potential to wind up being just an untidy heap of random thoughts, that may or may not make sense to the reader, for that, I offer no apology. This is meant as a way for me jot down the events and issues that I deal with from time to time and at this point I am still unsure of how often I will be updating it.

It's been a good 10,227 days, now let's see what the future brings, here goes nothing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Robinson said...

Happy 10,227th day, Michele! I hope tomorrow is a good day, and the next day and the next day...

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home