Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gran is home!

She flew in from the Turks and Caicos yesterday afternoon, I spoke with her this morning and she is already talking about flying out to Saskatchewan later this month to visit Aunt Lillian - sounds just like Gran alright! However short her stay in Ontario is, it's nice to have her home. I plan on getting her taxes done by next week, providing she can get everything to me this week, that way she'll have some extra spending money for her trip :)

On a totally different note, I think I'm still in 10,227th celebration mode, [though I should probably tack on the additional days since then] as I still haven't put away any of my presents as yet. Of course it could also be that I am just not at home long enough to get it done, and speaking of birthdays and not at home, I should probably check my voicemail, Kev mentioned that Aunt Nadine left a birthday message for me. I'm going to make an effort to call her back tomorrow, lord knows it's way too late to do it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home