Friday, April 07, 2006

Sooo tired

For a while it seemed like the weekend was taking forever to arrive. I feel very sleep deprived, yet I'm not sleepy. It's like my body is tired but my brain won't go to sleep, probably because there was so much going on this past week.

Only eight more months... at least that's what I keep telling myself about the length of time we have left before we can start shopping for our own place. We've been doing this for way too long, and I'm reminded moreso of this every time a roommate leaves and we find ourselves looking for someone new. Currently, we're searching for someone to take Nathan's room as he's done school and will be moving at the end of April, I've thrown an ad up on www.easyroommates.com and lined up a few appointments for tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I got a voucher thingy in the mail to drop by Yves Rocher and pick up a free pedicure set today, it turned out to be a cute looking set in a bag, I thought that was kinda neat... of course it probably had something to do with my birthday being this month or something as I also got free stuff from The Body Shop.

I got another new client for tax preparation today, heh, one thing's for sure I do get more and more new clients every year. At some point I am going to compile a list and then determine whether it will be feasible to continue doing returns in the future though as the software isn't exactly cheap. I think it will work out to be feasible, but after I crunch the numbers I'll feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home