Sunday, April 09, 2006

Birthday celebrations are officially over

Kev & I went to the mall yesterday afternoon with the hopes of finding me a nice spring jacket.

I wanted something lighter than my winter coat but still capable of withstanding April's cool drafts, stylish enough that I can wear to work, yet casual enough that I can throw it on over a nice shirt for a less dressy look - preferably in taupe or chocolate brown. I know, I'm a bit particular about these things :) -- anyway after quickly skimming the stores at STC I found what I was looking for at both Mexx and H&M... and then just couldn't decide between them! I ended up buying the one at H&M and Kev surprised me by picking up the one at Mexx for me, so now I've got two jackets and both are pretty cool :)

Mom, Dad, Kevin, Stefan, Bunny & I went to Millie's for pool and then to Bowlerama for bowling last night. It was a pretty relaxing evening out, I got to see Mom and Dad play pool for the first time so that was kinda neat :)

Bunny won the first game of bowling by just one point over Stefan and I came in third - poor Kev wasn't having much of a good game as his shoes were too tight and neither of us could find balls with holes that were just the right size for our fingers, they were either too small or too big.

Into the second game at Bowlerama Kev got to change his shoes, and he went on to bowl over a 100 , I think Stefan came in second and Dad third, I on the other hand wasn't having such a good scoring night. :)

Bunny & Stefan both bowled well. With Bunny there seemed to be no middle ground it was either all or nothing, so either a gutterball or a strike\spare. With Stefan his aim was dead on almost 95% of the time and I think as he gets older and can manage a heavier ball he'll find that he will get a strike almost every time.

I didn't do so well with bowling or pool but I did kick some serious butt at Air Hockey!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home