Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fajitas followed by Fasting

Went out for some yummy food at Jack's last night with Ruth. It was great catching up on all the stuff going on with her, chatting about all the stuff going on with me, all while downing Jack's famous garlic pan bread.

Things are working out well with Dave's little mishap, but given the little curveballs they've had thrown at them this past year, they are definitely looking forward to their totally deserving cruise in the Caribbean.
-----------------------

I went to the lab this morning to get the blood work done after a night of fasting, the guy took about ten vials... yes, ten... I was tempted to ask if he was *sure* he had taken enough, but he was friendly and cute and well he did do his best to make me relax, so I decided against it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home