Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The goldfish died

We rescued it from Leana's birthday party on Saturday night, brought it home and placed it in a bigger container and was planning on getting food for it on Monday, but it passed away on Sunday night.

We came home and he looked like he wasn't doing so well so I went on the computer to look for home recipes for food as I thought it was because we hadn't fed it right away, about two minutes later, as I was still sitting on the computer he died. Stef told me his died around the same time even though he'd fed it so I don't think lack of food is what killed them, they were probably just traumatized from the banging of the table or the loud music. :(

I'm not good at dealing with the loss of life so I didn't go look at it, Kev took care of it. Thank god the fish had only been in the house for less than 24 hours, otherwise I'd have been a complete mess. Poor fishy, rest in peace. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home