Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Middle of the week... but there's good news! :)

I get to go see my orthodontist today for yet another tightening session. Yay! Not! :(

These are SO not fun, it usually involves quite a bit of sensitivity for a few days after each session, but I'll live. I've been wearing the braces for about seven months now, so with at least nineteen more months to go... I'd better get use to these regular visits. Ugh.

The good news is that just after my appointment I am likely meeting up with mom and Stefan to do a bit of shopping before heading home, rewarding and totally deserving type of shopping of course. ;)

AND in even GREATER news I got a message from Leah late last evening - her and Matt are engaged!! :)

I'm so stoked, so happy, so delighted... I could go on and on and on!! Those two make a great couple, now I'm already looking forward to their wedding and their kids. :)

And speaking of kids, I also sent Anita an email today, I'm hoping we can go visiting with little Kaileigh sometime soon - preferably sometime before she outgrows the gift I got her! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home