Tuesday, August 08, 2006

They got it!

It's an exciting day indeed!

Not only do we get to go visit our place tonight [I still can't believe it's our sometimes] and take measurements and stuff.

But I'm happy to announce that Ruth & Dave are the proud new owners of a cosy little nest egg, well not so little but it's cosy all the same. A very nice place, with a wet bar, hardwood floors, a HUGE backyard, spacious kitchen, huge lot - basically everything their little hearts had desired... but the best news yet [from my perspective of course *laugh*] is that they're going to have the room for a pool table! :)

Coolio!!! :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... you're so sweet! *hug*

8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house, Ruth!!

I think everyone should have their own bar. :D

8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

*laugh* Yeah... especially people who don't drink! ;)

But... there's a space for a pool table... THAT's the real bonus *grin* Maybe I'll be able to get my game back....

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home