Thursday, August 03, 2006

On the way to work I found an old friend!

As I was getting off the subway this morning, I heard someone call out "Michelle!" - I spun around and there in front of me was one of my old university buds, Leon!! Before I knew it, he was giving me great big hugs and kisses... I think I was still in shock, we were both talking at the same time, something along the lines of --> wow, how are you doing, are you visiting, do you work downtown, how long, where are you living, how are things, have you been in touch with anyone else, have you heard from Bhumica, I thought she was in touch with you, what's your number, let's do lunch, let's not get run over by the cab, call me.

Turns out he's working at BCE Place, which is right across the street from me. I was, still am, pretty stoked, now I'm going to try to arrange a lunch with him and Bhumica, we've got about 6 years of catching up to do, should be loads of fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot... I may finally be privy to all of the deep dark secrets of your younger days. :)

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home