Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bunny

The elder of my two younger brothers, Bunny, celebrated his 20th birthday on Wednesday of last week, actually I think he pretty much spent the entire week partying and celebrating the birthday but the two official celebrations included an outing at a new club downtown on Wednesday night and then a BBQ in his honour at my parent's place this past weekend.

No longer a teenager, yet not quite an adult in the eyes of my parents places him in a very weird predicament, but he's making the most of it, heck I got through it and so will he. :)

He's about to enter his second year at York U and is on the dean's honour roll, he's also been working at the Ontario Science Centre as a summer student and also part-time through out the year so altogether I'm kinda proud of what he's doing with his life, but don't tell him that! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger ghanima said...

Happy belated birthday, Bunny! Enjoy your youth, 'cause it truly is wasted on the young!

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home