Monday, July 10, 2006

Zidane, I like the guy.

I wrapped up the soccer pool today. It's not likely, but just in case you haven't heard as yet, Italy won.

Oh and Zidane head butted Materazzi - if it is indeed true that it was a racial comment that provoked it, then I have no issues with Zidane. The Italians always try to win the cup whichever way they can, but to upset one of soccer's great legends in the finals of the world cup show that they have no respect for anyone. I personally would have slugged him, and drew some blood. ;)

But back to the pool, Marcus and Kevin came out on top for the first round so we took them out to lunch today. Kevin, being true to form, decided he was going to MBCo and Marcus joined him... I think they ordered the steak sandwiches off the menu - $27 and 27mins later they both agreed that the food was way overpriced for what they got, oh and that they were still hungry - needless to say Bruce, Roop, Wotjek and I had a good laugh.

But at least now they can say that they've tried MBCo


Current Mood: Amused

3 Comments:

Blogger ghanima said...

"$27 and 27mins later they both agreed that the food was way overpriced for what they got, oh and that they were still hungry"

OMG, their menu looks like a glorified pub. Let your hubby know that I'm going to make a mint off him, simply by impressively packaging all kinds of ridiculously overpriced items for him to buy. :)

10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh!! Shiny!!!

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Michelle Hopp said...

I think Kevin might be a crow. :)

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home