Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday, Snook-Ums

With all the excitement of the last week or so, I just realized that I totally didn’t throw up a post wishing my wonderful hubby a happy birthday.

Kev, as most of you know, turned 29, on July 29th, celebrating his champagne birthday while at camp. He got a card, a cake and the promise of a garage makeover when we move so he was, literally, a happy camper. ;)

But all that aside, I celebrate his birthday, sometimes even more than he does not just because I’m thankful that he was born and that our paths eventually crossed but because each year with him in my life just makes life that much more fun and interesting and I look forward to many more years with him as we grow old together.

4 Comments:

Blogger ghanima said...

That is one of the most sentimental things I've ever read. I hope he fully realizes how awesome you are. :)

4:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... you're so sweet! He's a lucky guy :)

Pass along belated b-day greetings from us!

5:26 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Hopp said...

*laugh*

That's as mushy as I should be allowed to get on a public forum, if I ever exceed this sort of mushiness feel free to smack me down a bit. ;)

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. No worries. I totally realize how lucky and undeserving I am. :D

Yay! I'm older!!

Now I just can't wait to get into the new house and start planning out the new garage...

It's been fun having all 10 digits on my hands. :D

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home