Thursday, October 19, 2006

Loves the husband! :)

In the random tidbit dept --> I bounded up the stairs last week [from the basement] racing towards the kitchen to find Kevin to to tell him that a bird was peeking in through the glass in the basement window and that he should come take a look because it was cute.

I didn't find him but I found instead, flowers sitting on my kitchen counter. Turns out he was in the washroom and I'd found the flowers before he'd had a chance to give them to me, three black magic roses. Now, Kev's not big on flowers and I appreciate plants more so it all works out in the end, but to get them for no apparent reason other than he just wanted to get them for me, well that's pretty awesome and it totally made my day.

I think I might be spoiled, I also think I might have the most fantabulous husband ever. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger ghanima said...

*sigh* Flowers. Anyone want to give Matt the proverbial kick in the bum for me? I swear, I only see the dead plants of offering when he's pissed me off. :)

I shouldn't be too hard on him, he is learning that he shouldn't be pissing me off at all. :P

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... what a sweetie! And excellent choice on the rose (but then, I'm biased... I LOVE Black Magic roses ;) )

Dave has been known to occasionally bring home roses if he happens to have them thrust in his path... but since Grimm will eat anything green and the spikier the better, roses don't last long at our place anyway so that balances out... I get other reasonless gifts instead *grin*

ghanima... good luck with that! I had one of those for a while... never did manage to grasp the notion that pretty things are always good, not just when a screw-up has been perpetrated ;) At least he's learning SOMETHING important *laugh*

10:08 AM

 
Blogger ghanima said...

And also, I love you, Michelle!

12:46 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Hopp said...

Ruth, the funny part is, I don't think he was aware that they were black magic roses... he just got some roses. *LOL*

That's too bad about Grimm, so a cactus wouldn't do so well, eh? I mean besides the fact that it could possibly do some serious harm to him if he toyed with it.

Oh and Leah, I love you too! :D

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home