Saturday, February 17, 2007

And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...


I haven't blogged in a while, mostly because I've been pulling 14 and 15 hr days at work. Thank god that's all behind me now, I tidied up the last return last night around 9:30pm - and so I shouldn't have to do any more overtime until next quarter. I'm now looking forward to attending a Chinese New Year dinner at Austin's today and seeing everyone. :)


In the middle of all those long hours though was Valentine's day, and true to form my loving and totally romantic husband made my day by having a wonderful arrangement of the most gorgeous pink orchids be delivered to my tiny little cubicle. Once again I'm reminded of how lucky I am to have found Kevin and to have his love, not to mention of how ridiculously spoiled I am! ;)


Now everyone, say it with me ---> awwww.




5 Comments:

Blogger ghanima said...

Ooh! Orchids, so pretty!

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orchids are scary. They look like they want to eat me. Possibly in my sleep.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger MiraFabulous said...

I think Orchids are cool - but I always prefer a fragrant flower. It's like the better value, a 2-4-1 deal! :)

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Caty said...

Awww, that is a pretty flower. It does kind of look like it wants to eat someone though. ;)

9:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nothing wrong with scary orchids, I can think of a few people at work that I'd gladly have my orchid consume. ;)

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home