Thursday, September 25, 2008

Job anxiety no more!

Going on three months now since wading into pensions, swaps, derivatives and SBC territory and I'm happy to report that things are wonderful.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank god!

It's morphed into the kind of job where the day just blows by, I've even had to set an Outlook calendar reminder so that I don't miss my train. It's busy, very busy, but good busy. All my worrying was for naught. Anxiety no more and it feels great!

This of course leaves me with plenty of time to work up the courage to take a peek into Kevin's shower project. His first attempt at laying tiles... I think he said something about "floor tiles" being done. Heh. It'll be fine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Now it's got floor AND roof tiles! Just the walls left... and the ones that need to be cut for the drain and light fixture...

8:41 AM

 
Blogger MiraFabulous said...

Wow!
so it sounds like in a couple of years you may actually be able to use your shower!

Those projects are so much work - way to go Kev for stamina!

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home