Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ruth!

Today is pretty special, it's Ruth's birthday.

Ruth's my go-to friend, I met her on the WB forum back in March of 2003, shortly after Kev and I got engaged and she's been a really great friend ever since.

She's also pretty darn smart and possesses a wealth of information [that's why I say she's my go-to friend], and while we don't see each other as often as we should, she's usually only an email or a post away and I'm pretty lucky to have her in my life. Happy Birthday, Ruth, please keep the lights on today. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger ghanima said...

Happy Birthday, Ruth! See you Saturday. :)

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... Michelle, you're making me blush! :)

Thanks for the b-day greetings :) (from you too, Leah!)

See you Saturday!

12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

(Yay... I didn't miss it... )

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home