Thursday, January 01, 2009

Striving for a healthier lifestyle Part 2

The last time I blogged about wanting to achieve a more healthy lifestyle, and my hope to drop a few pounds in the process, was back in August of 2008. At that time I was down about 17lbs.

While hoping to be down even more before the holidays, things didn't quite go that way - when does it ever? :)

Instead I've gained back about 2lbs and have now settled at around a 15lb loss altogether. My goal now for 2009 is to either match or beat that 15lb loss. In order to hold myself accountable, I plan to do a weigh-in every two weeks and update my blog with my current weight.

If I'm brave enough I might even take a pic of myself wearing the same clothes at each weigh-in. If I can lose the bloat face and the gut by the end of 2009 I'll be a happy camper.

My plan is to continue with my portion control efforts while still eating whatever I want and to continue drinking lots of water. And while this isn't a resolution of any sort (it's more of a goal set since 2008) I do hope that I don't fall off the wagon, I truly want to be healthier in 2009.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home